Are you currently using lives to market your business?
What’s stopping you from going live??
Stay tuned to find out how to turn one live into 13 pieces of content!
I LOVE lives because…
- You build a deeper connection through real-time conversations
- You can turn your live into 13 pieces of content
- They’re super quick to create – no copy or graphics!
- Viewers get to experience you live so get to know you know & make transition to sale more quickly
- You can make sure your personality shines through
- Viewers can engage with each other as well as with you, which builds a strong community feel
- You can bring on guests – this is so much fun, & helps you reach a wider audience
- The algorithm favours lives more than pre-recorded video or static images, so you reach more people
- You get wayyyy more engagement than pre-recorded video
Here are some stats around going live…
- 10 x more engagement than video
- Views have quadrupled in the last year
- Receive 165% more comments than on-demand videos
- Top performing FB live videos 15-20 mins long
- Facebook users spend 10-20 times longer watching lives v pre-uploaded videos
- Only 3% of businesses share live video daily, 5% several times a week & 12% share weekly
- 74% of Facebook users are high income earners (over $75,000)
… Linkedin only 49% make that or more
Sources: Forrester, Cisco, Wowza, BuzzSumo
But one of the really cool things about doing a livestream is that you can actually turn it into 13 pieces of content!
1. The actual live
2. Create a post to watch the replay
3. Upload to IGTV
4. Share a preview of the IGTV on the grid
5. Upload to YouTube
6. Create an email summary & link to live
7. Write a blog post summarising key points & embed live
8. Create social media posts from the live content
9. Add it into a course/program
10.Turn into freebie mini-training
11. Add to website – my videos page
12. Create podcast from audio
13. Turn into an ad
And there you have it!
BUT… I didn’t always love going live… In fact, it used to freak me the hell out!
Until I sorted myself out. By spending a couple of years getting ALL of the info together that I needed to get me to a point where I now Love Going Live™!
So if this is ringing any bells and sounding a tad familiar, you’re gonna love my new freebie, the Love Going Live™ Checklist!
It’s got everything you need to help you to Love Going Live™!
If you’ve got any questions about this, then I’d love to hear from you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to watch the live training then click here.